Prospectus and Application Form are available from the college office on payment of Tk. 1000/- during the time period (decided by DGHS) between 8:00 am – 2.00 pm. Filled-in application form with own handwriting should be dropped during office hours latest date declared by DGHS.
The following documents are to be submitted along with the application:
- Attested photocopy of S.S.C. certificate & mark sheet or equivalent examination certificate & mark sheet.
- Attested photocopy of H.S.C. Certificate & mark sheet or equivalent examination certificate & Mark sheet from individual Board.
- Attested photocopy of testimonial from the School Head Master.
- Attested photocopy of testimonial from the Principal of the College.
- Four passport size (attested) & 4 stamp size photographs (Colored).
- Money receipt of application fee.
- Certificate of character from a Govt. Class I Gazetted Officer.
- Certificate regarding financial solvency of parents/ guardians.
- Nationality Certificate.
- Original copies of the above documents are to be produced at the time of admission.
Admission to the Course: Selected candidates shall have to report to the college administration for admission as per the specified date and time. The vacant seats will be filled up from the candidates in waiting list (In case of failure in admission by the selected candidates within the stipulated date and time).